Bachelor of Science Computer Science
Today, we are living through a time of progressive cyber-physical convergence, with the lines between “online” and “offline” becoming more and more blurred. With the field of Computer Science in a state of constant evolution, and in turn changing the world around us, software and hardware engineers alike find themselves in ever-greater demand. The Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at IUBH is designed to train students in the fundamentals of the field, while also teaching them the practical application of these scientific principles. Graduates from the programme will be able to understand and develop a variety of IT systems, with a strong focus on software technologies. They will also explore such cutting-edge and timely topics as AI, cloud computing, and more. Via the unique combination of theoretical foundations and practical skills that this programme imparts, students will be given a competitive advantage in the market, dually familiarised with the basics of software development as well as the management and maintenance of software.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The high demand of companies for internationally trained executives and the excellent reputation of IUBH give our graduates a decisive advantage in their careers, both nationally and internationally.
94% Job Opportunities
- 94% of our graduates have a job within six months of graduation.
- 75% of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.
80% Career Boost
- After an average of two years on the job, 80% have already moved into a management position.
50% Salary rise
- After five years, our graduates earn about 50% more than when they started out in their careers.
18 months post study work opportunities
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- High School Diploma, or IB Diploma, or university entrance qualification or equivalent qualification* and transcript of records.
- *Equivalent qualifications from foreign schools and IB diplomas are recognised accordingly.
- If you have not graduated yet, you may apply with your existing transcript of records (incl. grades and credits, if applicable) for a conditional acceptance.
- Your final High School Diploma and Transcript of Records needs to be submitted in original or certified copy upon starting your studies.
English language skills
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, a certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Duolingo 95 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Application
IUBH Entrance examination
Depending on your grades and country of origin, an entrance examination may be required.
The entrance exam may be conducted remotely and consists of a written and an oral exam. The written part of the exam is computer-based and takes approximately 2.5 hours. It is composed of the following sections (1-3):
- General Knowledge: Multiple choice questions (30 minutes)
- Mathematics and Logic: Mental arithmetic, conversion exercise, math word problems, logic (60 minutes)
- English Grammar and Comprehension: English reading, “fill-in-the-blank“, grammar questions (60 minutes)
- English Oral Exam: Interview (15 minutes)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10200 EUR
Application Fee: N/A