Business Economics BSc
This course explores how economic theory is applied to develop an understanding of the economic environment in which businesses operate, and will prepare you for a variety of stimulating careers.
You’ll cover the core concepts, practices and techniques in economics and combine this with gaining the analytical, quantitative, computing, presentation and other transferable skills required by employers in both the private and public sectors.
A range of optional modules will allow you to explore the topics that suit your interests and career plans, from the wider business environment to banking and finance, and health, labour or transport economics.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds