Bachelor of Computer Science / Economics
Learn all the practical skills to design, develop and analyse computer-based systems while building an understanding of core economic skills in learning to question, model, and decision-making challenges.
Learn skills in all aspects of computer technology and develop strong analytical, logical, and developmental skills necessary to implement new systems and technology for use in our society.
You'll also undertake a variety of economic courses that shape and challenge your personal thinking and learn how central decision-making is undertaken in business, markets, trade, government, health, and the environment.
You'll be equipped for roles such as web, gaming, or app developer, economic consultant, economic analyst, policy analyst, and business analyst.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Economics and Public Policy
- Economics of Strategy and Behaviour
- International and Financial Economics
- Machine Learning
- Programming Languages
- Quantitative Analysis
- Scientific Computing
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
- Feb Deadline: Nov
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Cyber security analyst
- Data scientist
- Machine learning engineer
- Software engineer
- Economic consultant
- Investment analyst
- Business development manager
- Regulatory affairs officer
- Business analyst
- Policy analyst
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent):
- General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C)
- Mathematical Methods (Units 3 & 4, C)
Specialist Mathematics (Units 3 & 4, C) is recommended.
Students without Specialist Mathematics (or equivalent) may be required to undertake preparatory courses beyond the 64 units for the program and may not be able to complete the program in the minimum time frame without overloading or undertaking summer study.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 111200B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- BACHELOR OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- BACHELORS OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences / Journalism at The University of Queensland
- BACHELORS OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences / Business Management at The University of Queensland
- BACHELORS OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences / Arts at The University of Queensland
- BACHELOR OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences at The University of Queensland
- BACHELORS OF Human Movement & Nutrition Sci / Tourism, Hospitality & Event Mgmt at The University of Queensland