Intercalated Degree in International Health Intercalated BSc
Our popular Intercalated BSc in International Health is an intercalated full-time course designed for UK medical, dental and veterinary students committed to international health.
The study of International Health prepares you to act as a global ambassador and leader in a challenging medical environment. Our popular research field trip will allow you to go to middle or low income countries to conduct your own fieldwork project.
The degree provides you with opportunities to explore issues of global health, healthcare delivery and health policy. You will develop the critical and analytical skills to assess, implement and evaluate health and healthcare interventions in your future medical career.
You will be taught and supervised by world leading experts in the field of international health and thus benefit from the latest cutting edge research.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds