Master of Professional Accounting / Master of Business Administration
The Master of Professional Accounting/Master of Business Administration is a Coursework combined program and is designed for students with a degree in a field other than Accounting who wish to obtain a sound introduction to accounting and business concepts and procedures. The program encompasses study in finance, general management, taxation law and auditing, marketing, human resources management, International business, E-business and entrepreneurship.
The Master of Business Administration provides students with a range of analytic, strategic and leadership skills which will prepare them for increasingly competitive careers in business management in the corporate and public sectors. The program offers a grounding in fundamental business areas such as organisational behaviour, leadership, marketing and management. Analytic and problem solving skills are emphasised through an applied understanding of the theoretical framework within which today’s managers must operate, as well as the acquisition of practical skills in teamwork, writing, presentation and time-management. The ability to cope with rapid organisational and technological change is developed through an understanding of organisational behaviour, information systems and organisational change and development.
The University of Newcastle Sydney Campus is located in purpose-built premises on Elizabeth Street. This easily accessible, central location in the heart of the Sydney CBD provides world-class facilities and services that support innovation in learning and a next generation experience for our students and staff.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 3 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Entry into the Master of Professional Accounting/Master of Business Administration will be available for applicants who have:
- Bachelor (Honours) Degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification; or
- Bachelor Degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, in a related field such as accounting, business, commerce, economics, finance, human resource management, industrial relations, management, marketing; or
- Bachelor Degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, not in a related field and 1 year relevant organisational experience; or
- At least 7 years' relevant organisational experience, including 2 years in a management position; or
- Successful completion of 75% (30 units) of one of the following UoN Faculty of Business and Law programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
Students seeking Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) must apply to the Program Convenor. RPL applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 096750A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Dispute Resolution at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance at University of Newcastle