Cultural and Creative Industries MA
This MA is for you if culture, technology, power and business excite and intrigue you.
You study cultural industries, institutions, texts, identities and practices from a critical perspective. You’ll explore the meaning of culture as politics and philosophy, and also:
- explore cultural innovation, promotion and value in a fast-changing world
- understand how business, technology and the law are redefining cultural practices today
- gain professional skills needed by cultural and creative organisations in the private and public sectors.
You can also apply for placements. The vibrant city of Brighton & Hove is a hub for cultural, creative and activist enterprise.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex