Computing with Digital Media MSc
Create digital content, make it work in an interactive environment and distribute it over diverse networks.
You’ll work in an intellectually stimulating environment. Our research ranges from computer science to digital media to e-business. You’ll learn to:
- create and manipulate digital video
- build web-based distributed multimedia applications
- produce computer-generated animations
- develop interactive virtual environments.
Throughout the course, we emphasise the need to adopt a human-centred approach.
This courses is for you if you want to develop a career in the IT industry, research or academia. The course is supported by the Media Technology Laboratory, which provides:
- state-of-the-art digital facilities
- software development tools
- multimedia content creation tools
- studio facilities and professional video-editing systems.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A