Graduate Certificates in Public Health Studies
A four-course, 12 credit Graduate Certificate Program in Public Health Studies is intended for individuals with diverse health, natural science, and social science backgrounds who are interested in careers in public health.The certificate is expected to serve as a conduit into the MPH program for students who are not yet ready for application/admission. The certificate program will enable students to decide whether they should apply to a 42 credit MPH program. The graduate certificate will also provide students in the health care field with the additional course work to advance careers in the area of public health.
UMass Lowell is located in historic mill city of Lowell, Mass., 45-minutes north of Boston, at the intersections of Routes 495, 93 and 3. The birthplace of Jack Kerouac and the Industrial Revolution, Lowell's history echoes all around you. Former mill buildings and cobblestone streets now add charm to a bustling downtown, steps away from the UMass Lowell campus, which boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completed Certificate Application form
- Official Transcript from the baccalaureate institution
- Completed undergraduate courses in Statistics and either Biology or Anatomy & Physiology with grades of C or above.
- Citizens of non-English speaking countries who have never earned an academic degree in the United States must submit TOEFL scores.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- Graduate Certificates in Photonics & Opto-Electronic Devices at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Molecular and Cellular Biotechnology at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Health Informatics at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Ergonomics & Biomechanics at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate In Environmental GeoScience at University of Massachusetts Lowell