Dental Public Health MSc
Dental public health offers you the opportunity to enhance professional, clinical and academic knowledge alongside others from multi-disciplinary backgrounds around the world.
The course can equip you with the understanding and skills to manage the competing demands, resource implications and expectations inherent in providing a 21st century public dental service. It will suit dental professionals or public health professionals who want to grow their knowledge, skills and commitment to develop equitable and fair dental health services. It includes tutors from outside the university environment and with specialist knowledge and experience in oral health protection and the management of dental services locally.
The dental hospital provides outstanding facilities for education and patient care.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds