Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Gain the skills to lead innovation, harness the power of technology and apply the latest thinking to improve business productivity, global competitiveness and create change.
Whether you want to develop a new product, tackle a social problem or drive business growth, UQ can help you make a difference.
The Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation will teach you about understanding entrepreneurship and innovation in modern business and the benefits created, including better communities.
Your 8 unit Graduate Certificate program undertakes an interdisciplinary approach that utilises UQ's leading position in sciences and the commercialisation of those sciences, so you can learn how to develop and manage new ideas.
Upon graduation, you'll have a globally recognised master's qualification that is highly regarded by employers and gives you the skills to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship within any organisation, be it a corporation or startup, research organisation or in the public sector.
- Develop your understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation in emerging fields that will have a profound effect on how you practice business.
- Learn from some the world’s best researchers and brightest minds in the field, and feel part of a globally connected community with willing mentors, alumni, business partnerships and technology hubs.
- Gain hands-on experience in turning ideas into reality managing innovative products and services, commercialisation, and operating a lean startup model.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Postgraduate study can take you anywhere. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Production biotechnologist
- Quality control officer
- Business development manager
- Brand manager
- Lead developer
- Online learning adviser
- Architecture lead
- Design technology teacher
- Solution design manager
- Business intelligence analyst
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor degree or equivalent in the same discipline as approved by the Executive Dean with a GPA of at least 4.00 on a 7 point scale; OR Bachelor degree or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.00 on a 7 point scale & 3 years full-time work experience in the same discipline as approved by the Exec Dean; OR post-secondary study & at least 5 years full-time work experience in the same discipline as approved by the Exec Dean; OR 7 years full-time work experience in the same discipline as approved by the Exec Dean.
- Course Code: 096016J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Certificate Tourism, Hotel and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in International Relations at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Economics at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in Economics at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in Development Practice at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in Commerce at The University of Queensland