Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Gain the skills to lead innovation, harness the power of technology and apply the latest thinking to improve business productivity, global competitiveness and create change.
Whether you want to develop a new product, tackle a social problem or drive business growth, UQ can help you make a difference.
The Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation will teach you about understanding entrepreneurship and innovation in modern business and the benefits created, including better communities.
Your 8 unit Graduate Certificate program undertakes an interdisciplinary approach that utilises UQ's leading position in sciences and the commercialisation of those sciences, so you can learn how to develop and manage new ideas.
Upon graduation, you'll have a globally recognised master's qualification that is highly regarded by employers and gives you the skills to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship within any organisation, be it a corporation or startup, research organisation or in the public sector.
- Develop your understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation in emerging fields that will have a profound effect on how you practice business.
- Learn from some the world’s best researchers and brightest minds in the field, and feel part of a globally connected community with willing mentors, alumni, business partnerships and technology hubs.
- Gain hands-on experience in turning ideas into reality managing innovative products and services, commercialisation, and operating a lean startup model.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Approved degree or equivalent in any discipline; or
Have completed the school's aptitude test in spoken and written Japanese and English to the standard set by the Executive Dean.
Proficiency in spoken and written Japanese and English. See English Language Proficiency requirements.
Candidates must sit and pass the Aptitude Test set by the School of Languages and Cultures before being admitted to the program. A fee may apply for the Aptitude Test. More information about the aptitude test, and test dates can be found on the School of Languages and Cultures website.
IELTS overall 6.5; reading 6; writing 6; speaking 6; listening 6. For other English Language Proficiency Tests and Scores approved for UQ
TOEFL IBT - Overall 87, listening 19, reading 19, writing 21 and speaking 19.
TOEFL PB - Overall 570, listening 54, reading 54, writing 59/5.
Pearsons - Overall Score of 64 and 60 in all sub bands.
BE - A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
CES - Overall 176 and 169 in all sub bands.
OET is not accepted.
- Course Code: 096016J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN Financial Mathematics at The University of Queensland
- GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN Finance and Investment Management at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate Tourism, Hotel and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in International Relations at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Economics at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in Economics at The University of Queensland