Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration
With the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration, you develop the skills to further your business career or for further study in as little as four months.
This postgraduate certificate provides an entry point for students who don’t want to enroll in a full Master of Business Administration (MBA) or who need added flexibility. All applicants need at least three years of relevant work experience. You're encouraged to continue into the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration after completing the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration.
8 - 16 Month's of Part-time available
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The AUT Employability and Careers team helps you consider your career options and develop the skills you need to stand out to employers and become a highly employable graduate.
Visit us at the Employability Lab to:
- Improve your CV, job search or interview techniques – we offer workshops and online tools
- Increase your networking skills – come to our career fairs, workshops and employer presentations
- Source work experience and voluntary work – meet up with employers at our employer events
- Find your career focus – talk to a career specialist about your career direction or study programme.
AUT Internz partners with employers overseas, as well as locally, to offer new AUT graduates opportunities to put their learning into action. Westpac, Lululemon and Allbirds are among the employers welcoming AUT interns and full time graduate employees.
The Employability Lab hosts a number of events like career fairs, expos and presentations where – as potential employees - students and graduates can meet employers. We also run regular career development workshops and recruitment events.
Workshops and employer presentations
We are connected with many employers who provide the leadership speaker series, industry panels and talks about potential employment with their organisation, including internship and graduate opportunities.
Past presenters include Samsung Electronics NZ, MYOB, Deloitte, BNZ, NZME, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Counties Manukau DHB and AR/VR Garage.
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
Must have completed one of:
- A bachelor’s degree OR
- Graduate diploma OR
- Relevant professional qualification or professional experience approved to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of three years of relevant professional experience since gaining the degree or other qualification
Applicants who do not have a tertiary qualification are expected to provide evidence of relevant professional experience deemed, by the Examination Board, to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree. This would typically be 10 years work experience of which 3-4 is in a supervisory or management capacity. Candidates may also be required to complete an aptitude test and/or attend an interview.
- Aptitude Test and/or interview may be required
- Course Code: AK1020
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Postgraduate Diploma in Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Accounting at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Studies at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)