Master of Sport Business and Integrity
Gain the professional and personal skills to succeed in the global sport business industry with a Master of Sport Business and Integrity at Victoria University.
This course prepares you for the pressures and complexity of contemporary sport management. You will gain high-level skills and knowledge to implement and deliver sport programs that:
- are financially and operationally sustainable
- deliver public value
- have socially responsible outcomes
- uphold values of trust, fair play, transparency and integrity.
With integrity an increasing concern in global sport business, this course will prepare you for expanding career opportunities in the industry.
You will develop business skills – policy, strategy, management – with a clear understanding of the unique challenges of the sport industry. In addition, practical and industry experience (notably through our partnership with the Real Madrid Graduate School Universidad Europea) will ensure you are a highly competent and confident graduate.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our Master of Sport Business and Integrity will ensure you have the broad skillset necessary for a successful career in the global sport industry. There are tremendous business and personal growth opportunities around the world as leaders, administrators, managers and officials.
You will be equipped to add to the public value of the sport industry through working in sport integrity, community partnerships, media and communications, facilities and events, and many other opportunities domestically and globally.
In complex organisations undergoing constant change, you will be prepared for a range of sport business management and leadership roles in:
- international agencies
- national, state and local government
- the private sector
- the non-profit sector.
Example job titles or positions include:
- chief executive officer (professional sporting clubs)
- general manager (state and national governing bodies)
- community development manager
- player welfare manager
- resource planning director
- team manager
- public relations and corporate affairs manager
- sport venue manager
- sport project manager
- sport event manager
- media manager.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Course Code: 087659D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Science (Research) at Victoria University
- Master of Public Health (Global Nutrition and Active Living) at Victoria University
- Master of Nursing (By Research) at Victoria University
- Master of Health Science (Osteopathy) at Victoria University
- Master of Counselling at Victoria University
- Master of Clinical Exercise Science and Rehabilitation at Victoria University