Certificate in Arts and Design NZQF (L4)
Each semester-long programme (18 weeks) concentrates on developing a portfolio for application to on-going tertiary study at Whitecliffe, elsewhere in New Zealand or overseas.
The programmes also provide an opportunity for those not wishing to continue with further formal academic study to explore their artistic skills in a creative environment. Students who enrol in these programme have varying levels of ability, ranging from complete novices to those who have some experience.
Students gain the confidence to step beyond their boundaries while learning basic art and design skills and developing an extensive portfolio which will support an application to higher levels of study such as the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA).
Application Processing Time in Days: 5
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 04 Month 14 Days
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- NZ Diploma in Apparel and Fashion Technology (DFT) (L5) at Whitecliffe College
- NZ Certificate in Apparel and Fashion Technology (Patternmaking) (L4) at Whitecliffe College
- NZ Certificate in Apparel and Fashion Technology (L3) at Whitecliffe College
- Certificate in Digital Media and Design NZQF (L4) at Whitecliffe College