Higher Diploma in Science Business Systems Analysis
Data Analytics, Enterprise Software Systems and Systems Analysis are identified by the Irish Government's Expert Group on Future Skills Needs as areas where there is a skills shortage in Ireland and consequently a large number of current, live job opportunities for appropriately trained graduates.
The WIT Higher Diploma in Business Systems Analysis has been designed in conjunction with industrial partners most notably the information services division of Sun Life Financial services to produce graduates matched to these employment opportunities. This graduate entry course is particularly suited to either business or computing graduates who wish to enhance existing knowledge and up-skill into roles in business systems and data analysis, systems design and administration.
The course content includes Software Engineering; HCI and Web Design; Database Design and Implementation; Enterprise Applications; Web Development; Data Analytics; Software Validation and Evolution; Project and Change Management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for an ICT skills conversion course a person must meet the residency and nationality criteria, be suitably qualified and hold a Level 8 Degree in a cognate discipline.
Where candidates do not currently meet the formal academic entry requirements they may be able to advance their application using the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) mechanism. RPL allows candidates to make a case that they do meet entry requirements through a combination of formal certified learning and learning through (work) experience. RPL applications must be made by filling out (please type) the Springboard RPL form and submitting it along with supporting documents such as academic certificates and transcripts etc.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD561
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Certificate Management for Healthcare Professionals at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Finance and Business Analytics at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Certificate Economics & Finance at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science Digital Marketing Practice at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Higher Diploma in Business Management at Waterford Institute of Technology