BSc (Hons) in Computer Science
Computer science is an area that is growing rapidly and overlaps into virtually every field of study, from business and government to science, health and the climate and environment. The program is aimed at building knowledge in theoretical modules; techniques and skills in practice-based modules and pulling these together in project-based modules.
The programme is delivered in small seminars and is heavily weighted toward practical exercises and project-based work, supported by theoretical modules.
Note:- 4 Years with work placement
Bognor Regis Campus
Situated just five minutes from the sea, our Bognor Regis Campus boasts the £35m Tech Park which was opened by their Royal Highnesses, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. It is our flagship building which is home to our Engineering and Design and Creative Digital Technologies Departments. In addition to this, we have beautiful Georgian architecture including three grand mansion houses amongst our other modern teaching facilities. Bognor Regis is well known for its long stretch of coastline, with a mixture of sandy and pebble beaches and with just a five minute walk from campus, there no excuse not to visit. The Bognor Regis campus is also close to Hotham Park, a beautiful 22 acre public park. The park surrounds Hotham House, built in 1792 by Sir Richard Hotham, and regarded by many as one of the finest Georgian houses in Sussex. The famous Butlins Bognor Regis resort lies at the eastern end of the promenade and is the largest holiday centre in the South of England.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
We’re a friendly and professional team, dedicated to helping students and graduates to plan their futures, to learn about the world of work and meet employers.
There are many ways employers may get involved with the University and meet the talent of our students and graduates.
The Careers and Employability team can help with finding work or postgraduate study, developing connections and skills, going freelance or starting a business. We’ll assist with searching for jobs, choosing a career, completing and sharpening an application form or CV.
2 Years PSW is applicable after the course.(Bachelors & Masters only)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Foundation Year
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Standard VII from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- Metro State Boards (Delhi, Maharashtra, Chennai, Kolkata, and Karnataka)
- Minimum 60%.
For High School qualifications from alternative boards, an International Foundation Year will be required.
- Higher Secondary Education Board Examination
- A recognized international foundation year
- International Foundation Programme
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- A-Levels (including Sri Lankan General Certificate of Education (Advanced level) equivalent)
Typical Offer (individual offers may vary):
UCAS Tariff points: 104 – 112 (A levels or combination with AS / EPQ / BTEC/ Cambridge Technical)
A levels: BBC - BCC
BTEC/Cambridge Technical: DMM - MMM
Access to HE Diploma: Pass
International Baccalaureate: 28 points
IELTS 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5
- Course Code: G400
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BSC (HONS) MATHEMATICS AND SECONDARY TEACHING (QTS) at University of Chichester
- BSC (HONS) COMPUTING FOR BUSINESS (ITMB) at University of Chichester
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology with Integrated Foundation Year at University of Chichester
- BSc (Hons) in Educational Psychology at University of Chichester
- BSc (Hons) in Counselling Psychology with Integrated Foundation Year at University of Chichester
- MSci in Advanced Applied Psychology at University of Chichester