Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) prepares you to apply big-picture thinking to real-world business problems. Whether you want a fast-paced career, the skills to pursue new ventures, or the chance to reimagine how the world perceives business, you’ll benefit from a program of learning relevant and customized to you.
- Break the mold of traditional business education. The four-year SFU Beedie BBA delivers the versatility and skills required in the ever-shifting global business landscape.
- Prioritize applied problem-solving experiences and extend your learning beyond the classroom through case learning.
- Some programs limit your options; the SFU Beedie BBA expands them. Tailor your learning with the choice to pursue more than one of our nine areas of concentration in your final two years.
- Build career development into your degree program from day one. Our dedicated Career Management Centre (CMC) assists with career development, including career prep programs, coaching, exclusive recruitment events, job postings, and more.
- No matter where you are in your journey, you have a home here. Open to direct entry and transfer students, we support transfer students through a customized faculty orientation and an integrated course model. Many transfer students complete their degree in as little as two years.
Vancouver (Harbour Centre)
Described by the Vancouver Sun as the "intellectual heart of the city," Simon Fraser University’s Vancouver campus transformed the landscape of urban education in downtown Vancouver. The campus is comprised of multiple facilities clustered in the core of one of the world’s most liveable cities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The Career Management Centre works exclusively with BBA students, offering resources and services to assist with lifelong career management. Focused on your future career success, we offer one-on-one advising, workshops, career talks, company tours, mentoring, networking opportunities, recruitment events, job postings and more.
- 3 Years PSW Available
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
General admission requirements
- Submit a transcript that includes grades for all courses completed and final grades for the first semester of Senior Year. (An admission average is calculated on final year results.)
- All India Senior School Certificate / Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) / India School Certificate (12 years)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: N/A