NCFE Level 3 Introductory Diploma/Extended Diploma in Travel And Tourism
Who is the course for
Prepare for a career in travel and tourism by learning about customer service, hospitality and resort representatives.
You will explore
- the UK travel and tourism industry,
- travel agency operations and
- the cruise industry. In addition to learning about these subjects in the classroom, you will gain first-hand experience of what it’s like in industry by participating in work experience.
Park Road Uxbridge Middlesex UB8 1NQ
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Employment as cabin crew, tour operator, resort representative or work in a hotel, airport or conference and events centre.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
5 GCSEs grade 9-4 (grade A*-C) including English & maths or a suitable level 2 qualification. References may be taken up.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: N3ITTF
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BTEC Level 4 HNC in International Travel & Tourism Management at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- C&G Level 3 Diploma (4976-08)/Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism (4976-09) at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- C&G Level 2 Diploma in Travel & Tourism (4976-04) & C&G Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Cabin Crew (4883-02) at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- ESOL - Entry 3/Level 1 Certificate in Business/Employability at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Business Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- BTEC Level 3 Foundation Diploma In Business (RQF) at Uxbridge College and Harrow College