Master of Creative Industries
The University of Newcastle's Master of Creative Industries offers a unique degree that will engage your creativity for social and cultural innovation; and provide a platform to explore your ideas and transform your passions into viable commercial endeavours. If you define yourself as a creator, shape-shifter, or innovator; then this is the program for you.
Using first-rate facilities you will collaborate in an interdisciplinary learning environment to transform your ideas and passions into a commercial product and learn how to expose your product to the marketplace. You will graduate with the ability to understand what industry and communities require to drive social and cultural change.
Newcastle City campus
The University of Newcastle plays an important part in the renewed sense of vibrancy in the Newcastle CBD and our Newcastle City campus is very much at the centre of the city's burgeoning arts scene. NUspace is a $95 million landmark education building developed in 2017 by the University of Newcastle in the heart of Newcastle's CBD. NUspace harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience by engaging students in new and exciting ways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The Master of Creative Industries offers you limitless possibilities and potential to further explore concepts in your chosen practice. Our coursework will enable you to translate your passion into innovative solutions and pave careers in some of the following creative industries:
- advertising and marketing
- architecture and interior design
- audio visual design
- communication and media studies
- creative arts
- creative writing and publishing
- digital content and software
- drama and theatre studies
- fine arts
- graphic arts and design studies
- graphic and design studies
- graphic and electronic design
- language and literature
- music and performing arts
- television, print and radio production
- visual arts, film and cinematics
As the program offers you the freedom to explore and create, balanced with support and theoretical structure, you will graduate with the ability to apply your creativity in real-world settings and position yourself at the forefront of the creative industry.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 096166F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Natural History Illustration) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Physical Geography) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Music) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Human Geography) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Fine Art) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Drama) at University of Newcastle