MSc in Total Quality Management and Performance Excellence
Total Quality Management is recognised as an important concept which cuts across all sectors of activities, be it in, public, parastatal and private sectors. The current trend is now to move towards a culture of excellence in all activities undertaken by any organisation in order to minimise/eradicate wastes and non-value added activities.
The programme has been designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of applicants including those:
• involved in quality improvement programmes requiring new tools, methods, and techniques for day to day problem solving such as waste minimisation.
• In charge of quality management projects such as ISO certification.
• responsible for the setting up of TQM initiatives such as Quality Circles.
This programme covers the complete range of topics, from quality concepts, basic and advanced quality tools & techniques, quality management systems, quality excellence methodologies, continuous improvement methodologies, to the human development and motivation of people across an organisation.
The programme is very practical in nature, and aims at providing strong personal quality management skills to the students.
The aim of the Programme is to enable those employed in a specific quality management role or other technical discipline to make a more effective contribution to their organisation, particularly in the field of continuous improvement of processes.
The main objective of the Programme is to provide students with quality, organisational and people management skills and techniques to enable them to make a significant contribution to an organisation’s quality policy.
- Aug Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For Masters programs, a first honors degree is important with at least upper second class.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5500 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Virtual Reality and 3D Development at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Educational Technologies and Knowledge Society at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Software Development at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Network Security And Management at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Sustainable Energy Engineering and Environmental Management at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Building Services Engineering at University of Mauritius