Management of Bioeconomy, Innovation and Governance MSc
This programme responds to the rapid growth in the global bioeconomy by providing the core knowledge and skills needed to compete in a rapidly evolving, highly skilled workforce.
The Masters in Management of Bioeconomy, Innovation and Governance (MSc MBIG) is an innovative and dynamic postgraduate qualification designed to meet the increasing demand for skilled people in the growing global bioeconomy.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Basic scientific knowledge is no longer sufficient for building a successful career in the growing bioeconomy.
There is a high demand for trained professionals in this area, and this degree is an opportunity to impress prospective employers in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors with expertise in life science innovation.
You may also choose to continue your studies and pursue an academic career in this rapidly growing field.
The transferable skills you gain in areas such as communication and research will give you an edge in the employment market, whatever your eventual career.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A UK 2:1 honours degree or its international equivalent.
Postgraduate entry requirements for students from India.
In order to qualify for entry to master’s study at the University of Edinburgh, you must have a good degree from a highly ranked university in India.
- Entry requirements will vary, depending on the intended programme of study. However, the minimum score you should have achieved is 60% or more in your Bachelor's study.
- We may also accept equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Applicants who meet this minimum may be considered for entry and will be measured competitively against other applicants. For many of our programmes, competition is high and in the majority of cases, a very high First Class degree will be required. Certain programmes will also have specific requirements in terms of both the overall degree result and strengths in particular subjects which are seen as relevant to that degree.
Graduate entry to Medicine (MBChB)
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline will be considered for the 6 year programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MBA at The University of Edinburgh
- Finance, Technology and Policy MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Finance MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Sport Policy, Management and International Development MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Marketing and Business Analysis MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Marketing MSc at The University of Edinburgh