Thai Studies BA
Thailand has undergone a radical economic, political and social transformation in the past few decades. This degree will allow you to develop Thai language skills to an advanced level while discovering the cultural, political and historical context of this unique country.
You’ll be introduced to Thai culture and language to prepare you for your year abroad. We teach Thai from beginners’ level, but if you have some prior knowledge we can usually accommodate your needs.
A variety of optional modules will give you the chance to explore the topics that interest you – covering more elements of Thai culture, or exploring other topics across South East Asia and the Asia Pacific region as a whole. You’ll spend your second year in studying in Thailand which gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in Thailand’s rich and fascinating culture. At the same time, you will be able to visit other Asian countries close by, such as China, Burma, Laos and Cambodia.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds