Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations MA
Global organisations are realising that their corporate communications and marketing functions need to work closely to communicate with stakeholders. This growing interdependence has partly been driven by the impact of online communications on organisational reputation.
This course recognises this industry shift and explores the drivers and dynamics of modern corporate communications and its relationship with marketing and public relations. You focus on stakeholder management, global strategic marketing, brand management, reputation management, media relations and social media.
Taught by researchers who combine their professional experience with the latest research expertise, you’ll examine key theories and concepts and gain the practical professional skills employers are looking for.
You’ll benefit from our corporate connections, as senior figures working in the sector regularly visit to offer a practitioner’s view during guest lectures. Many also provide case studies and practical projects.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds