BA (Hons) International Business Management (with integrated foundation year)
If you aspire to work in the global business world and with multi-national companies, our course is the springboard for your career.
We’ve designed you a foundation course, so you learn the core academic skills to progress onto the full BA (Hons) degree.
You’ll critically evaluate the relationships between international business strategy and operational needs, and learn how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership.
Lancaster is the Red Rose heartland, a student haven full of history and culture. With iconic stone architecture, parkland, and a caring community, this is the place to get involved. The campus houses top-quality facilities tailored to the needs of life-savers, world changers, and future leaders.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Committed to boosting job prospects, we want to get your career off to a flying start. Nine out of ten* of our students are in work or further education six months after graduating. University of Cumbria is the modern face of learning; one of the best small universities in Britain for the things that count - small class sizes, a whole catalogue of support services, achievable entry qualifications across a range of subjects, personal tutors and dedicated help from every member of staff.
At all university campuses you can access careers and employability events, workshops, drop-ins and advice on career management, skills development and how to find work experience and graduate opportunities.
All University of Cumbria students are registered on My Career Enriched, your career hub. It gives you easy access to:
Online jobs board
Careers appointments and practice interviews
Careers events and workshops
Career Ahead award
Tailored CV and application feedback
Psw 2 yrs
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Code: B778
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Marketing (with sandwich placement) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) Outdoor Leadership at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) International Business and Communication (top-up) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) Global Business Management (Top-Up) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Human Resources Management (with sandwich placement) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Human Resources Management (with integrated foundation year) at University of Cumbria