Social Policy BA
This exciting and vibrant course delves into core social policy issues: poverty, health, housing, education and crime are just some of the social problems you will examine including how the state seeks to address them.
On the BA Social Policy you’ll gain an understanding of the historical, social and cultural dimensions of policy-making and examine education, housing and urban policies to learn about how states provide for people’s welfare. Using examples from around the world, you’ll consider the experiences of people who receive social welfare services to understand the impact social policy has on their lives.
By connecting issues facing contemporary societies to the big ideas that help to shed light on them, you’ll learn about why social problems and inequalities exist and why some activities are seen as deviant or criminal. A wide range of optional modules reflecting our diverse research interests will also allow you to explore broader topics such as disability rights, terrorism or childhood.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with French Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Politics and Social Policy BA at University of Leeds
- Law with International Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with Hispanic Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with German Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with European Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds