Media and Journalism BA (Hons)
You’ll explore how the media shape our social, political and cultural worlds, and find out about the role of journalism in contemporary societies. You’ll gain a range of journalistic skills across media platforms (audio, visual, online and print) as well as an understanding of relevant UK law.
When you graduate, you’ll have:
- a range of practical skills that you can apply in several different employment contexts
- a critical understanding of their relevance and importance.
Our facilities include a news studio, sound studios and editing labs, most of which offer 24/7 access.
Brighton is one of the UK’s most important hubs for creative and cultural industries. And London – with its multitude of media companies – is less than an hour away by train.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex