Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Masters stage)
Whether you have worked in the business for a number of years, or are a specialist and wish to progress into a more senior management position, this course will provide you with an opportunity to work at a more fundamental level on the issues that matter in business. Alternatively, you may be a recent graduate keen to enhance your employment prospects. Whatever your level of experience, the MBA (Master’s Stage Award) offers a flexible study route and will allow you to refresh and enhance your management skills and knowledge.
You will investigate changing areas of strategy, leadership and management theory and practice, and will be able to confidently apply this knowledge to practical organizational situations.
Located in the heart of Gloucester, the students of Oxstalls benefit from connections to an extensive network of clubs, sports teams, theatres, festivals and venues.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Postgraduate taught degrees
Looking for postgraduate taught degrees?
A taught degree will allow you to develop the vocational skills and knowledge you need to either enter a specialist field or to climb the career ladder.?
View our postgraduate taught degrees?
- Accounting, Finance, and Law
- Allied Health Professions
- Applied Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Financial Management
- Communications and Journalism
- Countryside and Community
- Creative Computing
- Engineering Technologies
- Environmental and Biological Sciences
- Film and Television
- Literary and Critical Studies
- Marketing, Events, and Law
- Music and Media
- Performing Arts and Production
- Psychological Sciences
- Religious, Philosophical and Historical Studies
- Social Sciences
- Social Work and Social Care
- Sports Leadership, Education and Society
- Technical and Applied Computing
- 2 years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- At least a 2.2 honors degree or equivalent in a business-related subject from a UK university or equivalent institution
- Or at least a 2.2 in an equivalent graduate-level qualification in a business-related subject from an overseas university or equivalent institution
- A comparable postgraduate or professional qualification in a business-related subject from a recognized higher education institution
- EU and international students need IELTS 6.0 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
Successful completion of a 3 or 4-year bachelor's degree with a minimum of 55-60% from a reputable university. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a 4 year Bachelor's Degree from a recognized public or private university with a minimum GPA of 2.5 GPA from a public university and 2.7 from a private university. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a 4-year Bachelor's degree with a minimum 65% OR 3 year Bachelor's degree PLUS a Masters's degree with 65%. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree (Special or Honours) with GPA 3.0 / Second Class Lower. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Prof Prac: Lifestyle Management in Sport MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- MBA Business Administration (Masters Stage) at University of Gloucestershire
- MBA Business Administration at University of Gloucestershire
- Marketing MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- International Business MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- Human Resource Management (Masters Stage) MSc at University of Gloucestershire