Master of Business Analytics
Become empowered as a quantitative citizen. By leveraging open data and the most powerful open source software available today you will learn how to fish, rather than be fed. This course is designed to develop thinking, computing and analytic skills for working with data for evidence-based solutions of today's problems. You will learn how to critically assess information provided by others by sourcing and analysing data yourself, with a strong emphasis on ethical and reproducible methods.
This course is suitable with undergraduate degrees in quantitative disciplines including mathematics, statistics, computer science and engineering. The content is student-centred, inclusive, accessible and participates will be expected to operate as a connected cohort of like-minded people ready to build a better society.
Clayton campus has around 26,000 students and is the largest of all eight campuses. It is located 20km south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
Entry level 1: Duration: 2 years full time, 4 years part time (96 points)
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) with a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65, or an equivalent GPA as determined by the faculty.
Entry level 2: Duration: 1.5 years full time, 3 years part time (72 points)
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65, or an equivalent GPA as determined by the faculty.
- Course Code: 0100564
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Applied Marketing at Monash University
- Master of Genome Analytics at Monash University
- Master of Regulation and Compliance at Monash University
- Master of Strategic Communications Management at Monash University
- Master of Strategic Communications Management (Double Masters with Shanghai Jiao Tong University) at Monash University
- Master of Professional Accounting and Master of Business Law at Monash University