Bachelors of Business Management / Education (Secondary)
Guide our future leaders and be qualified to teach business and economics in high schools.
This dual degree prepares pre-service teachers to teach Economics and Business in the senior phase of schooling. You will complete a major in Business Economics and graduate with two teaching areas in Business and Economics.
You will be provided with opportunities to develop the appropriate knowledge and teaching strategies to effectively deal with literacy and numeracy demands and learning opportunities that exist in Economics and business.
In the education component of your studies, you'll be immersed in hands-on workshops, school visits and supervised professional experience placements throughout the program. All of this will give you a strong and practical understanding of day-to-day life in a school, so you know what it takes to play an instrumental role in shaping young adults into who they want to become.
- Gain a broad understanding of the Australian Curriculum while specialising in business and economics
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge in teaching complemented with practical classroom placements
- Join one of the world's top business schools and learn from award-winning research and industry experts.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Economics
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 or equivalent English, Mathematics B; plus two of Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science, Mathematics C or Physics, at least one of which must be Chemistry or Physics.
View the Prerequisites guide for more information about subject equivalents for interstate high schools, overseas high schools, university subjects and pathways and bridging programs.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 098330E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- BACHELORS OF Business Management / Design at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business Management / Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor Of Arts / Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor Of Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Agribusiness / Agricultural Science at The University of Queensland