Master of Environmental Systems Engineering
Design solutions to the challenges facing our world in water resource management, energy, bushfire management and climate change, with the Master of Environmental Systems Engineering at Australia’s No.1 university.* Develop advanced knowledge and skills in sustainable development and environmental management.
The Master of Environmental Systems Engineering is designed for qualified engineers who are looking to change their field of work or advance in their careers.
* Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023
Learn from world leading academics
Be guided by world leading academics specialising in energy, hydrology, hydraulics, water resources and waste management. Our experts are working on exploring wave dynamics, removing sludge from wastewater, turning any water into drinking water, and using drones in viniculture.
Our Parkville campus is a city within a city. With cafes, 12 libraries, gyms, specialty stores, a small supermarket, and even a seasonal farmers market, you’ll never have to leave. The Parkville campus is situated within a renowned knowledge precinct, which includes eight hospitals, many leading research institutes and a wide range of knowledge-based industries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 90
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
When you graduate, you’ll be prepared for senior environmental engineering roles in fields such as catchment management, conservation and natural resources, resource planning and management, waste and water resources, engineering consulting and more.
- Application Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Senior Consultant
- Project Environmental Engineer
- 2 years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- A three-year undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline
- With a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%) or equivalent.
- At least two years of full-time, documented and relevant professional or work experience.
- Course Code: 106187C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Philosophy - Engineering and IT at University of Melbourne
- Master of Chemical Engineering at University of Melbourne
- Master of Civil Engineering at University of Melbourne
- Master of Digital Infrastructure Engineering at University of Melbourne
- Master of Electrical Engineering at University of Melbourne
- Master of Mechanical Engineering at University of Melbourne