Fashion Marketing BA
This degree offers you the opportunity to gain essential skills in marketing in the context of the fashion industry. Whilst learning about the fashion life cycle, you’ll also develop an understanding of consumerism and consumer behaviour.
A strong commercial awareness will be gained throughout the course and you’ll graduate with the ability to spot and promote the next big fashion trend. You’ll also gain a contextual understanding of fashion including from a historical and technological perspective.
Throughout the course, you’ll work on a variety of projects which could range from devising a new brand strategy for a fashion label to trend forecasting, developing ideas for innovative fashion products to delivering an exciting PR campaign.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds