MSc Sport and Exercise Sciences
The course mixes taught elements with independent research and self-directed study. There is flexibility to pursue personal interests in considerable depth, with guidance and inspiration from supportive tutors. By the end of the course you will have a portfolio of work, feedback from clients/employers, and a record of practical and academic projects.
Compared to undergraduate studies, this Masters has more emphasis on self-directed lab work, data collection and analysis. We encourage you to undertake real-world internships and build up experience with external clients and sports clubs. This practical experience will complement the rigorous research elements of the course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Recent Sunderland graduates are now working within the fitness industry, sports development and in Further Education colleges. Potential employers include national sports associations, sports and leisure companies, recreation services, local authorities, health bodies including the NHS, and schools and colleges.
2 Years PSW is applicable after the course completing (Bachelors level or above)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a 2:1 undergraduate degree in the relevant field or equivalent from 3 year/4 years from a recognized university with at least 55% marks to be eligible.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: CID1081
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MSc Psychological Research Methods at University of Sunderland
- MSc Psychology (Conversion) at University of Sunderland
- MSc Clinical Pharmacy via Study Centres at University of Sunderland
- MSc/PgDip Pharmaceutical Sciences for the Overseas Pharmacist Assessment Programme at University of Sunderland
- MSc Pharmaceutical and BioPharmaceutical Formulations at University of Sunderland
- MSc Drug Discovery and Development at University of Sunderland