Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)
Join us at the leading edge of interaction design and prepare for an exciting career in an in-demand field. Develop a deep and rich understanding of how people interact and experience the world around us, and discover how to design, prototype, and test new products, services and experiences.
Who is it for?
This course is for students who have an interest in digital and visual design, with a view to become a digitally focussed design professional. Students with a passion for creativity and problem solving will find opportunities to harness and develop these skills throughout the degree program.
Our biggest campus is 72 hectares of state-of-the-art teaching and learning technology, including six libraries, art galleries, historical museums, perfectly manicured lawns, and the following faculties and schools:
- Feb Deadline: Jan
- July Deadline: June
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our Careers and Employability Office, dedicated to business students, offers a range of opportunities to explore your career options, plan your career, develop your skills, and network with recruiters and employers.
Our Careers and Employability Office offers a specialised career service to students across all of our degree programs. We are committed to helping you achieve your career aspirations and equipping you with the skills to thrive in your career.
Our career services will help you:
plan your career
develop your career decision making skills
tailor your resume and job applications
engage in experiential recruitment activities such as mock interviews and assessment centres
connect with top graduate recruiters and corporate partners through our programs.
We also offer the award-winning free Job Smart program, which enables international students to gain the skills and professional experience to gain employment when they graduate.
Business School students who engage early with career exploration, professional skill development and industry connections are best equipped to make their mark in today's complex and changing professional world.
Getting career ready with the Careers and Employability Office
Students explain how the Careers and Employability Office can help you get career ready throughout your studies.
Start planning your career now
We recommend that you begin your career-planning journey before you enrol and start your degree. Visit the below resources to discover your career options and help you choose the right subjects.
Graduate Careers Australia provide detailed careers information and profiles across most areas including accounting, consultancy, government, human resources, IT, marketing, and international relations.
MyFuture assists school leavers with exploring career opportunities and different industries. Visit MyFuture to help you narrow down which majors you wish to study at the Business School.
Visit the Careers and Employabilty Office once you enrol. We’re located in the Careers and Student Experience Lounge, Basement Level, Abercrombie Building.
- 2 years Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Successful completion of the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) (10+2) with overall grades in best four academic subjects where A1=5, A2=4.5, B1=3.5, B2=3.0, C1=2.0, C2=1.5, D1=1, D2=0.5, or successful completion of the Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) awarded by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) with an overall percentage grade average in the best four externally examined subjects.
- Successful completion of the Higher Secondary School examinations from some state boards with a competitive pass may also be accepted.
- Course Code: 108334C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 125 AUD
- Bachelor of Visual Arts and Bachelor of Advanced Studies at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (Honours) at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Visual Arts at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Music Studies (Honours) at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance) at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)