ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES, CERTIFICATE
The Environmental Studies Certificate Program allows undergraduate students at UW–Madison to explore the environmental intersections that complement their major, but with fewer curricular requirements than the major. Students completing the certificate also benefit from participation in the Nelson academic community and gain invaluable access to a network of multidisciplinary problem-solving colleagues. The certificate program is available only to UW–Madison students pursuing a bachelor's degree through the university's regular academic departments.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Environmental studies students are represented in majors across campus and in most undergraduate schools and colleges. Environmental studies certificate students should utilize the career office for their home school as appropriate. All students, not just Letters & Science students, can also benefit from SuccessWorks at the College of Letters & Science.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- SUSTAINABILITY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- SCIENCE OF FERMENTED FOOD AND BEVERAGES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- PILATES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- PHYSICS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- MATHEMATICS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- INTEGRATED STUDIES IN SCIENCE, ENGINEERING, AND SOCIETY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin