Master Of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The Master’s program in electrical and electronic Engineering responds to the growing needs of interconnected sectors of science and technology and will educate highly competitive researchers and professionals in the fields of electrical and electronic engineering.
Three orientations are offered: Electronics and Microelectronics, Information Technologies, and Power and Energy.
In addition to attending regular lectures offered by our internationally acclaimed professors, students will gain valuable practical experience with laboratory activities and research projects. This degree covers both theoretical foundations and practical aspects of the discipline.
Students may choose a specialization in:
- Microelectronics Circuits and Systems
- Electronic Technologies and Device-Circuit Interactions
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data Science and Systems
- Signal, Image, Video and Communication
- Wireless and Photonics Circuits and Systems
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 6 Months PSW Available
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- EPFL Bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronic Engineering, or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Physics, Microengineering or any related field with excellent academic records.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9000 CHF
Application Fee: 150 CHF