Korean Studies MScR
The Korean peninsula lies at the centre of landmark geopolitical developments in the early 21st century, and an MScR in Korean Studies gives you the knowledge and skills to critically engage with the complexities of the two Koreas, and East Asian relations, in a global context.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
You will acquire an interdisciplinary understanding of the major issues in Korean society, politics, culture, economy and international relations, and history and will be able to relate those to broader social, political and economic trends in the East Asian region and globally.
Drawing on different analytical and methodological tools, you will be able to engage various disciplinary and theoretical perspectives and apply concepts to empirical cases.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
MScR: A UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in a related subject.
Postgraduate entry requirements for students from India.
In order to qualify for entry to master’s study at the University of Edinburgh, you must have a good degree from a highly ranked university in India.
- Entry requirements will vary, depending on the intended programme of study. However, the minimum score you should have achieved is 60% or more in your Bachelor's study.
- We may also accept equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Applicants who meet this minimum may be considered for entry and will be measured competitively against other applicants. For many of our programmes, competition is high and in the majority of cases, a very high First Class degree will be required. Certain programmes will also have specific requirements in terms of both the overall degree result and strengths in particular subjects which are seen as relevant to that degree.
Graduate entry to Medicine (MBChB)
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline will be considered for the 6 year programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Translation Studies MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Speech and Language Processing MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Spanish, Portuguese & Latin American Studies (Hispanic Studies) MScR at The University of Edinburgh
- Russian MScR at The University of Edinburgh
- Mind, Language and Embodied Cognition MSc at The University of Edinburgh