Master of Business (Management)
Launch your career in management with the popular Master of Business (Management). Gain specialist business knowledge and skills for leadership positions in various fields.
This masters course will help you take a confident step towards a senior role in business or the public sector. You’ll develop your strategic thinking, leadership, research and negotiation skills.
Your study outcomes will be supported by our strong industry connections and a practical focus on case studies and work-related activities.
Depending on study choices, you’ll also develop professional expertise in:
- people/HR management
- learning & development
- organisational change
- business innovation.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The fields of general management(external link) and human resource management(external link) are both predicted to experience strong growth over the next few years.
Careers in management are diverse and job titles include:
- business manager
- corporate general manager
- human resource manager
- learning and development coordinator
- operations manager
- project manager.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Course Code: 083292G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University