Consider becoming a Green Chemist. It’s one of our specialties. Study environmental and economic sustainability that can lead to alternative fuel. Discover synthetic routes to new drugs, solar cells, and batteries made by greener methods. Figure out the complex mechanisms that occur at the nanoscale in methane combustion, and engineer creative mechanisms to capture carbon dioxide emissions. Create equity in learning chemistry by responding to who students are and ways they think about chemistry in the world. Investigate career opportunities for chemists at pharmaceutical, biomedical, and petroleum companies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All UMass Boston applicants are asked to submit a personal essay. It gives you the opportunity to present yourself in a way that grades and test scores cannot. Our admissions counselors use your essay to determine your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself clearly. Your essay may also be used to consider you for the Honors College and/or any scholarship opportunities for which you may qualify.
- Students who are attending or have graduated from a U.S. high school must submit SAT or ACT scores. Submission of TOEFL or IELTS scores is recommended.
- Students seeking full admission to electrical or computer engineering, management, or nursing programs are required to submit their SAT or ACT test scores.
- For students who have a recalculated grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher and seek full admissions to the College of Liberal Arts or to the College of Science and Mathematics, SAT or ACT scores are optional but must meet the minimum TOEFL (79-80) or IELTS (6.0) scores required.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 100 USD
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Social Psychology, BA at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Psychology, BS at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Psychology, BA at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Physics, BS at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Physics, BA at University of Massachusetts Boston