COMPUTER SCIENCES, B.S.
Computer scientists enjoy exceptional career opportunities, in settings ranging from large, established companies to adventurous new start-ups. They are also well qualified to pursue graduate study in a number of fields.
Our students are creative, analytical problem-solvers. This is a rich, collaborative and varied field that you will find challenging, no matter where your individual interests lie.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Demand for those with a computer sciences education is exceptionally strong. According to figures from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the vast majority of growth in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) occupations through 2020 will occur within computing fields.
Computer sciences majors are encouraged to begin working on their career exploration and preparation soon after arriving on campus to explore different career paths, participate in co-ops or summer internships, prepare for the job search and/or graduate school applications, and network with professionals in the field.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
HONORS IN THE MAJOR
- Earn a minimum 3.300 University GPA
- Earn a minimum 3.500 GPA for all COMP SCI and major courses
- Complete one COMP SCI course numbered 500 through 699, taken for Honors with a grade of B or higher
- Complete COMP SCI 681 and COMP SCI 682 for a total of 6 credits. 4
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD