Master of Property
You will develop knowledge and skills across a range of property disciplines including management, development, finance and investment, valuation, market analysis, and marketing.
You will be exposed to advanced theoretical concepts surrounding property markets and develop the analytical skills required to engage with contemporary property issues.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
An MProp prepares you for an exciting range of career opportunities.
Jobs related to this program
- Investment manager
- Market researcher
- Property consultant
- Property developer
- Property financier
- Property manager
- Property portfolio fund manager
- Property valuer
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree in a property-related discipline
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Supply Chain Management at University of Auckland
- Master of Business Analytics at University of Auckland
- Master of Taxation Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Marketing at University of Auckland
- Master of International Business at University of Auckland
- Master of Disaster Management at University of Auckland