History and Sociology BA
This varied Joint Honours degree will give you an insight into the structures that shape human societies, while allowing you to explore how those communities have changed over time.
You’ll consider the complexities of class, gender, race and other factors in different societies, while gaining an understanding of key themes in British, European and world history.
Core modules will introduce you to key theories and concepts in sociology, while in History you’ll focus on research methods and historiography. You’ll also choose from optional modules in both subjects, spanning from the early medieval period to today, cutting across cultures and considering some of the biggest social challenges faced in the modern world.
From the Crusades to decolonisation, drug policy to ethnicity and sexuality, this wide-ranging and exciting course will give you a real insight into the relationships between individuals and society. You’ll also gain valuable skills that are valuable to employers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds