Master of Enterprise Resource Planning
Achieve a lucrative position as a SAP specialist in the growing world of digital-resource management, with our world-class Master of Enterprise Resource Planning.
Our program gives you specialised and sought-after expertise. It is highly valued in the industry, as the only course at this level in Australia. We have strong industry connections, offering real-world experience and networking opportunities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
In an era where information and data are central to business, our Master of Enterprise Resource Planning gives you the knowledge you need to succeed.
According to Accenture(external link), there are more than 50,000 SAP professionals working worldwide on SAP digital-integration programs. There are more roles in which SAP expertise is required than roles with any other systems integrator.
By completing this course, you’ll gain a competitive advantage for senior roles in ICT and ERP. Industries where ERP/SAP skills are used include:
- customer relationship management
- sporting industries
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Entry into the Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning) requires you to have completed:
- an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline OR
- an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline PLUS
- IELTS (or equivalent), with an overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
Your eligibility will be assessed when we receive your complete application.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
You must provide evidence that you have completed an approved English-language test, and achieved the result as described below.
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score 79 (section scores no less than: Listening 19, Speaking 19, Reading 18, Writing 22)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64 (no section score less than 50)
- University of Cambridge - Advanced (CAE): Total score of 58
- VU English - University Preparation UPU (Undergraduate): Achieved
English Language School in Sydney (ELSIS)- EAP 2 (advanced): A grade.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University
- Master of Marketing at Victoria University