Philosophy, Politics and Economics BA
This degree integrates politics, philosophy and economics to equip you with skills that are suited to today’s fast-paced and complex economy.
Core modules introduce you to key concepts and approaches in philosophy, economics and political studies, plus enable you to develop the technical and mathematical abilities you’ll need to succeed in your future career.
Our staff research interests are very diverse, and we offer an impressive range of optional modules across three subject areas, so you can tailor your degree to suit you. This means you could develop your understanding of subjects as wide ranging as the ethics of life and death, UK macroeconomic policy, ancient philosophy, economic development or African politics.
This fantastic selection of modules, spanning continents and millennia, means you will graduate with a remarkable amount of knowledge – and also be equipped with the skills needed to become a leader or entrepreneur of the future.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds