BA ENTREPRENEURSHIP N1NF
Our BA Entrepreneurship is for the challengers, the innovators and those who want to create value and impact.
Starting a new venture, project or policy is a challenging, creative venture into the unknown. From opportunity recognition to opportunity evaluation, from financing to 'growth-hacking', this course focuses on how you can bring resources and people together to create value, innovation and positive change.
This course will give you a rigorous foundation in management, as well as enabling you to understand the language of business and provide a thorough grounding in entrepreneurship, accounting, enterprise, marketing, innovation and finance. It will develop your problem-solving, presentation and collaboration skills, and increase your numeracy and opportunity awareness in a group of like-minded people. It will also help you to manage and direct yourself effectively, equipping you with the management and entrepreneurial skills to start a new business.
You will also develop and enhance these skills through a variety of opportunities available outside the curriculum. You will also have the skills for key roles in other enterprises.
This course equips you with the management and entrepreneurial skills to start a new business. It also prepares you for professional leadership and managerial roles.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading