International Human Rights Law LLM
Many believe international human rights law is one of our greatest moral achievements. However, huge gaps remain between the theory and the practice of human rights implementation.
Sussex Law School provides an international, stimulating and engaging learning environment. You'll study the interconnections between international human rights law and regional and national systems of human rights protection. Studying legal texts such as treaties, declarations and case law, you’ll examine the legal context behind contemporary issues and challenges.
You'll build a rich base of knowledge in human rights. Many of our staff undertake interdisciplinary human rights research, which reflects in our teaching and is a research strength at Sussex. You’ll engage with this growing team of established human rights researchers and get involved with the Sussex Centre for Human Rights Research.
We’ll also prepare you for your future career, and you can take advantage of the opportunities provided by the Human Rights Law Clinic.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Part Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex