Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Marketing and Communication
Program Available at Apeldoorn Campus
Bachelor of International Business Administration students complete a series of broad marketing modules, however, those students who choose the pathway (specialization) Marketing and Communication are introduced to the aspects of companies and organizations that affect the success or the organization.
Marketing & Communication comprises a combination of business marketing strategies, branding and the way that businesses and organizations promote themselves to the outside world. It is the business of creating a constant image that will promote the company, its ideals, and its products. Marketing & Communication penetrates deeper than just the production of printed or online material, it deals with the way an organization communicates its messages, both internally and externally.
Business Administrators dealing with the Marketing & Communication strategies of a company are constantly looking at the systems in place, at the human resources and the way in which they are managed, at the supply chain and at the sales pipeline – all areas affected directly by the marketing and communication strategy.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Real Estate Management at Wittenborg University
- MBA in Sports Business Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Tourism Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Financial Services Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor) Information Management at Wittenborg University