Business Management (Operations and Supply Management), BSc (Hons)
Are you seeking a degree to give you distinctive credibility for assertively managing the operations and supply of business on a global, national or local level?
If you are driven to understand and improve how products and services are designed and delivered, specialising in operations and supply management is the pathway for you.
It allows you to explore operations management, supply chain management and project management.
The BSc Business Management degree at Swansea University is the most established programme within the School of Management, known for producing highly skilled and commercial thinking business managers. Graduates have gone on to work for the world’s biggest brands including Shell UK, Marks & Spencer, Bloomberg and Tata.
As well as specialising in operations and supply, this Business Management course will equip you with essential modern expertise in marketing, entrepreneurship, management consulting, finance, accountancy, strategy and human resource management.
Travelling west on the M4 leave the motorway at junction 42 and follow signs for Swansea on the A483 (Fabian Way). The Bay Campus is situated to the left-hand side of Fabian Way and the main entrance is controlled by traffic lights. There is a Visitors’ Car Park immediately to the left of the main entrance. There is a large Park and Ride facility located at Fabian Way, which is a short distance from the Bay Campus.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Advice and guidance on postgraduate study and funding
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University Alumni up to two years after you graduate.
- 2 Years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Offers for programmes in the School of Management are usually within the range of ‘ABB-BBB’ or equivalent.
All applications are considered on an individual basis, with GCSE grades, AS Level subjects and grades, work experience, references and personal statement taken into account.
Variable offers are made dependent on subjects studied.
No A-level in Business, Economics, Maths or Accounting/Finance is required. We do not consider General Studies as an A-level subject for offer purposes. Students may combine A-levels with other qualifications below. GCSE Maths and English minimum C grade is also required.
The School of Management will make offers to students with predicted (or achieved) IB of 32-33 or higher.
The School of Management will make offers to students with predicted (or achieved) BTEC results of DDM or better.
Non-native English speakers must achieve 6.0 overall with no component less than 5.5 in IELTS or equivalent tests.
For students who fall short of only the English language requirement, we offer a range of pre-sessional training programmes that you may take before starting your degree programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Tourism Management, BSc (Hons)\ With a Year Abroad\ With a Year In Industry at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- International Tourism Management, BSc (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Public Relations and Media with a Foundation Year, BA (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Cymraeg, Cyfryngau a Chysylltiadau Cyhoeddus (Welsh, Media and Public Relations), BA (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Accounting and Finance with a Foundation Year, BSc (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Economics with a Foundation Year, BSc (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY