Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc
The aims of the intercalated BSc in Neuroscience are to teach you how the brain functions, from the level of single neurones to complex networks and systems, both in health and disease and the drugs used to treat these disorders. It will stand you in excellent stead for your future career, whatever branch of medicine you choose to specialise in.
You'll be taught by active researchers, with world-class expertise in their fields. Much of the content will be at the cutting edge of scientific investigation and relevant to the elucidation and treatment of a variety of disease states affecting the nervous system.
We received an excellent review in the last Periodic Review exercise. Our external examiner complemented our "dedication to students", the “breadth of our programme” and “our assessment methods”. Previous intercalating students rated the course highly. Many students carrying out laboratory projects have been included on scientific publications, giving a significant boost to their medical careers. These include single author publications in the Bioscience Horizons journal and students have also presented their work at national meetings.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Microbiology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds