Diploma of Business (Commerce) Part 2
A commerce degree gives you the ability to work in any sector. You'll develop the skills and expertise to play a leading role in the commercial world. If you want to work in banking and finance, for a multinational organization or run your own company, a commerce degree offers a future of possibilities.
Five reasons to choose the Diploma of Business (Commerce):
- A pathway into the second year of a commerce or commerce specialist course at Monash University.*
- Learn on campus at Monash Clayton and interact with current students.
- You want to study commerce and would like to make a start on your future degree.
- Receive individual attention – benefit from small class sizes and learning support.
- Study the same curriculum and assessments as first-year undergraduate students.
- Start of expanded content
We work closely with the University to develop the curriculum so you will be prepared for your degree.
Clayton campus has around 26,000 students and is the largest of all eight campuses. It is located 20km south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Not Eligible for PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
To be accepted into a Monash College Diploma, you must meet the academic and English language requirements. You will also need to check the age, subject, and course prerequisites before you apply.
You must meet the additional course prerequisite subjects which are equivalent to Australian Year 11 (part 1) or Australian Year 12 (part 2).
Australian Year 12 Higher-level Mathematics
- Course Code: 043633M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 08 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD