Advanced Clinical Practice PgCert (ICL)
Veterinary medicine is a rapidly evolving discipline, comprising a wide range of specialist areas. Research in veterinary medicine is directly relevant to the improvement of health and welfare of domestic animal species and the protection of public health.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Enhanced promotion within the veterinary clinical practice sector.
- Entry point for academic clinical positions coming from the private practice sector.
- Veterinary-based industries particularly feed and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
UK announces 2-year post-study work visa
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
This programme is intended for students with a veterinary degree or its international equivalent. If you hold an RCVS Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice (CertAVP) or similar postgraduate accredited veterinary qualification, you can apply for recognition of prior learning.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Applied Poultry Science PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Poultry Science PgDip (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Medical Image Analysis PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics PgDip (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Anatomical Sciences PgDip at The University of Edinburgh