Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc
Using the tools of advanced mathematics to understand the diversity and complexity of the chemical world is what really drives students on our Chemistry and Mathematics degrees.
On this programme you’ll study alongside single honours chemists and mathematicians who are learning the same concepts and reaching the same depth of knowledge as you. As you move through the programme you’ll have the opportunity to specialise in a range of topics in both areas of your course and vary the split between the two components to study the topics that interest you the most.
You’ll develop your mathematical skills in major branches such as linear algebra and calculus. A wide range of optional modules allows you to explore topics from dynamical systems to probability to coding theory. You’ll combine your mathematics knowledge with the study of chemistry to understand how and why molecules react and the methods of studying them. You can specialise in organic, inorganic or physical chemistry.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Microbiology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds